I love Dr. Brown! I quite possibly have the best OB imaginable. After 1 call this morning she said to come in for a biophysical profile and NST to make sure baby is OK. I didn't have to argue or fight to have the care I need, she just does it and makes is so easy for me. What a blessing!
Praise God, Evalyn is doing well. I saw her moving all around the ultrasound but didn't feel any of it. Why you ask??? She is positioned with all of her arms and legs smooshed right into my placenta so it absorbs all of the movement. I did get a good look at her grabbing her toes and of course her hands were right up by her face just like her big bro. The NST was great we got 20 minutes of good monitoring and her heartrate was right where it should be.
She had her shoulder pressed right up on the cord insertion site into the placenta so that may also explain her hiccup episode the other night, she was compressing the cord herself.
Thanks for your prayers, love and support. Next Monday Dirk and I meet with Dr. Collins in New Orleans to take a good look at Evalyn and her cord. And 10 weeks from today and we get to celebrate Evalyn's arrival...can't wait to hold my little girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So glad to hear. She'll be in your arms before you know it - looking forward to seeing those pictures!
ReplyDeletePraise God! So glad all is well with you both!
ReplyDelete