Friday, August 20, 2010

Easy and Hard

As a mom of 2 little ones people often ask me how I am doing. Well, not just like that, it's more like they say:

"Wow, you must be busy!" of "You really have your hands full!"

It seems to change moment by moment as to how I want to respond. Sometimes I feel like I have it all under control and then Evalyn needs to eat and Beckham won't eat (he is going to food therapy by the way). The other day I went upstairs to find Beckham feeding the dogs all the treats from the jar and had them in their kennels. Yes, sometimes it's  a little out of control at my house. Most days it's wonderfully chaotic and I wouldn't change it for anything.

Then there are times I feel like this...



or like this...





How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment