Monday, January 17, 2011

Blessings

Another busy Monday and during naptime I take a minute to reflect, thank God and share the beautiful blessings in my life.

11. A night away with Dirk

12. Footed jammies




13. Beckham calling Baby Gemma on the phone (aka label maker)

14. Josh for saving my family last week. For fixing my garage door, back door, keeping my daughter warm, and for loving the opportunity to help. Your wife is right, God has given you a spirit of peace. Thank you for sharing it with us.

15. My husbands sense of humor and grace

16. Costa Rica!!!!!

17. Grandparents that not only watch our kids but LOVE them. Thank you for sitting in traffic on Friday night, sleeping over Saturday night. laundry, dishes, laughter...

18. therapists who help my children to eat, listen to my frustrations and offer solutions.

19. Briana- you have taught me so much and changed my heart. I saw a glimpse of you when Evalyn was sleeping. Oh how I miss you...






20. friends to work with- it makes everything so much better

21. a dark room, piano music playing, a down comforter and dog snores...my heart at peace

What are you blessed with? Have you been too busy to notice the small gifts God has placed for you today? Open your eyes, open your heart and listen. You will find them, He is waiting, I promise.



No comments:

Post a Comment