I think we are on the mend and hopefully ready for a healthy and fun summer. So here starts my blessings for the week:
141. Health - for all four of us
142. A weekend with just Evalyn- time to soak in my little girl.
143. Evalyn's sweet singing
144. Pictures like these that squeeze my heart and remind me of how important it is to live in each moment.
I just want to squish his little chubs again!
145. Opening the door to a WARM blast of air
146. Beckham greeting Evalyn when he came home and saying "Good boy Evalyn!" all day long
147. The way he says "mee-how" it ALWAYS makes me smile
148. For a dad teaching a son how to be a man.
149. For how fast she crawls and watching her drift off to sleep.
My baby turns ONE on Thursday. Through tears I write that. Why do they have to grow up so fast?




No comments:
Post a Comment