Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Blessings 200-210

I have had a really tough couple of weeks. It seems like everyone is sick including me. I am overwhelmed with work stuff and B has really been needing some extra snuggle time with his mom. So here I am counting my blessings in the midst of a little storm or maybe just the fog...

200. For my night out with Sarah- the movie, the food, the friendship. What would I do without her?
201. For walks to Auntie El's house and B yelling "We're coming!"
202. For 2 days of great potty training!!!! Yea B!
203. For Uncle Jay and how he opens his heart to us.
204. For my parents and their letting us crash for the past few days. For all the extra help and being amazing grandparents. My kids adore you.
205. For hearing her giggle again and flirt with the boys
206. For Clifford books, prayers and songs sung in the car
207. For needing his mom and thinking I can make it all better.
208. For Evalyn grabbing tissues and blowing her own nose (and her babies)
209. For Ni-Night, that little bear has brought Beckham so much joy
210. For hugs from doctors.

My God is always the same. He never changes. He always keeps his promises.

1 comment: