




I just wanted to celebrate Dirk yesterday and make him feel special and appreciated. Yet, the day came and went and felt more like an ordinary day that I wanted it to. I know that I have a newborn and a 1 1/2 year old, but still he deserved to REALLY be celebrated. Every year I update a scrapbook page from the kids for him with a letter and I actually did get that done but still the day felt...unfinished.
So Dirk, here are some precious pictures of us and our beautiful and simple life. Thank you for choosing me to spend your days with and for all of your LONG days you put in to support us. We have seen some of the happiest days and days that are filled with more sorrow than we could have imagined. You keep me focused and remind me to cherish each moment. You help me see the big picture when the moment seems overwhelming and you love me. You love the real me, the good and the bad and I have such security that. You are my perfect partner, my lover and my friend. It is an honor to be your wife and watch you as a dada.
I love you...

No comments:
Post a Comment