Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Buddies


Beckham has been loving Evalyn so much lately. He has been giving her toys, rocking and singing to her in the carseat and kissing her little pigtails. He says," There Evalyn, don't cry. All better!" It is precious and I can see him being such a thoughtful and loving big brother.

Each night as I put him to bed I say, "If Mommy could pick out any little boy in the whole world, I would chose you every single time. " Tonight as I was placing him in his crib he said, "Beckham would pick Evalyn." What a precious gift she has in her brother.

How often do we say what we would pick? More time, less work, less worry, more money, more friends, less pain...

I feel God whispering, " God chooses Heather." God choses you too. He always chooses you. You are precious and delighted in. He loves what makes you unique and what fills you with joy. He loves you and chooses you when you are sad and struggling and when you are overflowing with praises. Just open your ears and eyes. He will show you all the ways he chose you. You are His beloved. Just bask in that for a moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment