It was a perfect night for a bike ride and a walk to check out the new playground equipment. As B says, "pretty soon Mama!" He has gotten to be a pro on his trike the last few weeks and I just love watching his long legs go around so fast. I played around with some different vintage washes on the photos so the color might not be consistent. Let me know what you think!
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
A Bike Ride Kind of Night
It was a perfect night for a bike ride and a walk to check out the new playground equipment. As B says, "pretty soon Mama!" He has gotten to be a pro on his trike the last few weeks and I just love watching his long legs go around so fast. I played around with some different vintage washes on the photos so the color might not be consistent. Let me know what you think!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








I love how these turned out, well, who am I kidding, how all of your pictures turn out. But the second one down is so great with the tint, grass, and the light behind.
ReplyDelete