Saturday, September 24, 2011

A Little Girl and an Apple



Today we went to Minnesota Harvest Apple Orchard. We just LOVE it there. It is not crazy with kids activities, crowds or commercialized. It is a hayride, apple trees and peaceful. Dirk would be greatly excited if they brought back their donuts, they are pretty amazing! We were fortunate enough that last minute Gramma Ghlee and Papa Bob were able to come with us. 


Here are a few pictures taken of Evalyn. I did my best to capture a few shots from her perspective and also challenged myself today by only using my 50mm fixed lens. Let me know what you think!






I am took over 350 pictures while we were there so I will have more to share of Bubba soon. If you are looking for a great family day go to Minnesota Harvest, you will love it too!

1 comment:

  1. Love these pics... so sweet. So good to see all of you. Love you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete