Friday, September 9, 2011

J Family Fun

I just LOVE this family. Which is fortunate because we practically share a backyard. They are the most easy going and peaceful family. We had a fun time playing at the beach, lounging by massive trees and feeding the fish. Well, except Garrett who ate his "fish food". I have been working on a special "princess chair" for all the little ladies in my life. What little girl doesn't want to feel adored and special?

 I really feel like each family members personality was captured. Mom looking adoringly at her children, Dad with his huge smile, Caden with his sweet half smile, Alayna ALWAYS smiling and asking if she can take the princess chair to her house and finally Garrett just being a crazy little guy! Oh, I can't forget Baby #4 is coming in a few weeks so we had to sneak a few extra photos in of him/her. Thank you J Family for the wonderful exciting morning!
 


















No comments:

Post a Comment