Saturday, April 16, 2011

Bananas, Suckers & an Egg Hunt

It is amazing how a sucker and a banana can turn an ordinary Saturday into something special.


Yes, my sweet Evalyn would take a bite of her banana and then tuck it back into her bib.
She totally cracks me up!

Beckham chose a sucker as his treat of choice today. As you can see he really enjoyed it.









This morning Beckham and I went to an egg hunt. It was FREEZING! The thermometer said 37 in my car and that didn't account for the tornado like winds. Not really what I had in mind for the egg hunt but Beckham did great! We are hoping for nice weather and that Evalyn can join us next year!


Aunt Laura came with






1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the new background! Cute!! I'm so sad for you that it's 37 degrees!! BUT, at least you had that sweet little guy to keep you company.

    ReplyDelete