Monday, April 18, 2011

Blessings 111-120

Another weekend passed and we are onto our week. We are trying some new therapy for Beckham called brushing. We have to do it every 2 hours and do it just the right way in hopes that it will reorganize his sensitivity to foods. I am committed to praying for him each time I do it (over the next 4-6 weeks) and am asking you to do the same.


Thank you dear friends, and now onto our blessings for the week:


111. Matching Christmas jammies in April.



112. Moments of madness with my sister
113. Bins of garage sale items labeled
114. Multitudes of yellow buses
115. Peek a boo during bathtime
116. The way she reaches for me
117. 2 year old sentences
118. "I need Mommy". Beckham, I totally understand
119. Verses that remind me of HIS WORD and refocus my thoughts
120. Peaceful evenings and time to just wait...


May your Easter be blessed. I am wishing I would have done more to prepare my heart this year. It just sort of snuck up on me. Do you feel this way? Please tell me I am not alone out here...




3 comments: