Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Blessings 121-130

A day late with a heart overflowing with gratitude. This Easter as I did nothing to prepare my heart for His coming I was overwhelmed. Think of it...


He sacrificed HIS SON...HIS ONLY SON...


Beckham...


My heart flutters with love for my only son. I adore him. He amazes me. I would do ANYTHING to protect him from the smallest of hurts. I wouldn't do it. I couldn't do it. That is, sacrifice him for anyone else.


That is how much he loves me. He did it for selfish ungrateful me. That proves he is God.


And so I count my blessings:


121. Easter Egg hunts "I need an egg" and the laughter he brings to everyone.








122. To experience her growing stronger and learning new things
123. For matching sailor outfits.






124. For my mom coming to the rescue once again.
125. For croup having a simple cure.
126. For the peaceful and content baby girl I prayed for.
127. A day to celebrate with my mom
128. Our date night
129. Finally some family pictures







130. For MMM's and Jello Beans PLEEEEEEZ!

No comments:

Post a Comment