Monday, April 4, 2011

Blessings 91-100

91. God's healing touch on little Evalyn after a week of illness
92. That He protected the rest of us from getting it
93. My company- they flew me home, first class, early from training to be home with my baby. I feel taken care of.
94. For the warm spring wind awaking my soul to new life
95. For reading books in hidden places
96. For being a mom of living children and Briana. God has used it to bond me to so many women
97. For the cookie bouquet. Beckham loves the "Heavy Cookies" they just fill me with joy. Thank you precious little Owen.


98. For crawling, laughing and cuddling time with my little man on Saturday. He just captivates me.

99. For sailor suits and knicker sets waiting to be worn.
100. For Briana, for God trusting me to tell her story and to hold the tender hearts of others as He heals them. 

1 comment:

  1. That foot is precious! I love babies' feet!

    I am awaiting Spring, patiently, still in fuzzy socks and winter coats!

    ReplyDelete